Admission requirements are designed to verify that applicants have the necessary educational background for a reasonable chance of success. Students will be eligible for admission only when all information on the admission form has been supplied and all required documents submitted.
Applications and documents become the property of the UNORTHWEST and are NOT returned, whether a student is accepted or not. However, such documents may be returned to non-accepted candidates upon written request.
In the order to admit top quality candidates, the Admission Committee of UNORTHWEST require the following documents:
- The completed application form with copies of supporting documents;
- transcripts of secondary school grades and courses, (including an explanation of the grading scale)
- certificate of graduation from a secondary school, college or university
- university transcripts / Diploma Supplement
- national professional qualifications (included in the European / National Qualifications Framework)
- other academic and/or professional qualifications (also from non EU countries)
- curriculum vitae with the description of interests and extracurricular activities;
- Portfolio and evaluation application (if admission is desired based on the validation of non-formal and informal learning experiences